GreenHouse Theatre Project offers a variety of different outreach workshops for all ages and abilities. These classes range from creative and experiential learning to studying Shakespeare and other classical theatre, acting intensives and public speaking. Each workshop can be tailored to suit the individual requirements of the organization’s proposal or syllabus. All workshops are taught by trained professionals from the performing arts sector with over ten years of teaching and facilitating experience. Previous works and educational collaborations include:
- Artists in Residence at Rockbridge High School (Shakespeare in Performance)
- Lee Expressive Arts Elementary School (Performance and Acting Workshop)
- Girl Scouts of the Missouri Heartland (Acting Workshop)
- Daniel Boone Regional Library (Literacy Through Creative Learning)
- Columbia Career Center (Acting Up! Theatre Camp)
- City Garden School (Create and Perform Theatre Class)
If you are interested in collaborating with GreenHouse Theatre Project on a workshop, please contact us.